Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and us.
Article 2 (Use registration)
Registration applicant applies for registration of use according to the method defined by our company, and our company approves this, and registration of use will be completed.
We may not approve applications for use registration if we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and we do not under any obligation to disclose the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) Others, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or obstructing the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) Act impersonating other users
(7) Acts of providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 5 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of reason.
Article 6 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without prior notice, or may cancel the registration as a user.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by the actions our company did under this section.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
The Company's obligations to fulfill its obligations shall be exempted from liability if it is not based on our intention or gross negligence.
We are liable for compensation only within the range of damage that is normally incurred even if we take responsibility for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) for paid services Shall be assumed.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 8 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 9 (Change of Terms of Service)
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 10 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
Article 13 (Return / exchange / cancellation of goods)
(1) In the case that the user wants to exchange goods, we will exchange products only within 7 days from the date the goods arrived at the delivery destination designated by the user. However, goods other than unused items and items of each item of the same paragraph shall be excluded.
(2) In case damage occurs during delivery of goods, in case there is a leisure warranty on goods or when a different product arrives, we will bear the shipping fee for return / exchange.
(3) The cost of exchanging due to user's convenience shall be borne by the user. The exchange of goods shall be made only when we can prepare a change to different colors and / or sizes of the same item, and we can prepare the products the user wants.
(4) The replacement is goods in a state where resale is possible in which all the items that were bundled with the product at the time of goods arrival, such as tags, price tags, accessories such as tags, price tags, packaging materials, , Excluding those that have been used even once (excluding fitting in the indoor) or those that caused scratches, deformations or stains due to fitting on by the user). Moreover, even if it is an unused item, neither return nor exchange can be received in the following cases.
(5) Items that have been over 8 days past goods arrival without any particular reason
(6) Products bought outside the site operated by our company
(7) The user shall return the product for return / exchange of goods in accordance with the following method.
(8) We will inform our company from the "CONTACT" page of the site operated by our company, the information of the item to be returned (order number, product name, desired contents etc.). If you do not contact us in advance, we may refuse returned / exchanged.
(9) From our customer center, we will send you notice of return concerning replacement and exchange possibility to the user's registered e-mail address.
(10) Please return the "invoice" bundled with the item to the following return address together with the item to return.
1-18-14 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0042
MINOTAUR TOKYO product return responsibilities
(11) In the case of returned goods due to product damage, etc., we will contact you regarding refund as soon as we confirm the returned item. In the case of cash on delivery, the refund method shall be refunded to the bank account designated by the user, and in the case of credit card settlement, refund to the contract account will be made through the credit card company.
(12) In the case of exchange of goods, we will ship the item after the exchange to the registered address of the user as soon as we confirm the returned item.
(13) After delivery by Sagawa Kyubin, the storage time limit for luggage will be 7 days from the first delivery date.
We can not accept re-shipping when long-term absence or receipt refusal, we can not accept it due to the convenience of the user, and returned goods occur.
In addition, we may limit your order afterwards.
Even if the return shipping fee generated by returning is charged, we may be charged.
7 For cancellation, from the "inquiry" page, we will inform you that 【【name, order ID, cancellation request】】.